90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Isaiah 49:8 Covenant



Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Song:
What shall i render to you o lord
I will praise your name and shout halleluiah

When i look around me
I see my lord Jesus

I have a very big god is always by my side
By my side by my side

Everybody testifies you are good
You are good Jehovah
You are good

Come and see what the lord has done
It is marvelous in our sight

Victory victory halleluyah
Halleluyah! Halleluyah!
He has given us the victory halleluyah

I got my ming made up

Lord,you are so good
Lord,you are kind
Lord,you are wonderful
My lord,you are excellent
Excellent is thy name
Excellent is thy power
Lord,you are wonderful
My lord,you are excellent.

Emi naa re oluwa
Mo waa dupe ore a'todun modun
Mo waa dupe ore igba gbogbo
Emi naa re oluwa

Open your mouth now and begin to thank the name of the lord, exalt his holy name


Text: Isaiah 49:8
Covenant is a strong relationship which cannot be break
                            
Ps. 91:1-2 - father you are my fortress and my refuge, don’t let the arrow of the enemy come near me

Father deliver me from the sneer of the fowler

Acidic and evil arrow back to your sender

Every Balak that has employ Balaam against my lord strike them now

Every demonic dreams coming into my sleep exhausting itself i pull you down now

Every gathering that is not of god in my life fire of god scatter them

Every evil altar that they place my name be consume

Every evil red sea place upon me drown

Every carrier of spirit of darkness around me fire of god send them far from me

Ps. 91:4 - am covered with the feather of the lord no evil can come near me

Under his wings i trust i shall not be put to shame

The lord his my shield and buckler i shall not be afraid

I shall not be afraid of any pestilence that wastes at noon-day

Evil people will not lord over my life

Because I’ve made the lord my refuge no evil shall before me

Every young lion, dragon in my family...i tramp upon you in Jesus name

Father because you are my lord....tonight deliver me and set me on high

Father, according to your word...grant me long life with salvation, with rest, prosperity

Father, deliver me tonight according to your word

Father auction to function for February.....i receive it now


Father give me double blessing tonight in Jesus name
90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Isaiah 49:8 Covenant 90 Days Fasting and Prayer -  Isaiah 49:8 Covenant Reviewed by Unknown on 12:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.