90 Days Fasting and Prayer, Thursday Night Vigil; Bible Text: Obadiah 1:9-17


Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye


 Prayer:

Father whatever the devil have in plan for January which is not your plan for me bring an end to it now

Father, deliver me from the life of ignorant and foolishness

Father deliver me tonight from being an enemy to your word and allowing the devil to use me

My father, let your dwell richly in me

Father i don't want to fight the wind tonight, have mercy and deliver me from the devil

Every spiritual and physical hindrance, father set loose tonight

90 Days Thursday Night Vigil
Bible Text: Oba 1:9-17

God come down and walk through the government of Nigeria, arise o lord and fight every enemy of your word and your church

God arise and slaughter, waste and destroy every government of Nigeria that is against your word and your church

Arise o lord, and show yourself as a terrible god so that this nation Nigeria can fear you


God, every government that stand against you o lord arrest them and tear them into pieces

God, we call upon you tonight show yourself strong every children of belial, arrest them and slaughter them o Lord

God, every children of belial that are in position of power that want to hinder your church, arrest them o lord and slaughter them

God, arise and fight for your name, and let your glory be established in the nation of Nigeria and let them know that you are Lord

Lord, from the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun in Nigeria, Lord let your name be praise

Lord, from the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun let your righteousness and your holiness reign in Nigeria

Lord, from the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun, every gathering, every church of Satan, Lord release your fire upon them and let them be consume

Deliverance and line of holiness brings about possessing your possession

Prosperity of god does not come outside of his word

How to posses your possession

A life of newness in Christ is a life of holiness and righteousness

The perfection of holiness is in the fear of the Lord

The life of holiness and righteousness is a life time

Isaiah 63:18 - father have mercy on me for i have been rude to you

Lord, show me your mercy, have mercy on me o Lord

Every magical spell that as being used upon me, the mighty anointing of god, swallow them up

My father, any foundational enchantment that did not allow me to possession, on these mountain, the anointing of God destroy such enchantment

Every serpent of my father's house that did not want me to posses my destiny, anointing of God swallow them

Every serpent of unrest that does not want me to have rest, in the name of Jesus oh yea earth swallow them up

Every serpent of my father's house causing me tears, o Lord swallow them

Every rod of the wicked that they have being using to beat me you that rod be consume by fire

Any of my picture or the one of my children placed on any altar and they place a wicked rod on it, you that altar be consume by fire

Every rod of torment, every rod of hardship, be consume by fire
That any body in place of authority in Nigeria that they want to use against the children of God, o yea earth swallows them

Father from these very second, do not permit any rod of the wicked one upon me. Destroy the rod o lord and the carrier

Every power, every kingdom that stand against the kingdom of god, o yea land open your mouth and swallow them up

Any carrier of Koran spirit holding on to my possession, my heritance, o yea earth swallow them and swallow their properties.

Father use them as a sign to these nation, use the as a sign to their family o lord so that the earth can fear you 

Every of the possession of all the wicked people and their allies, o lord let it be swallowed up now

God, every of my riches that as being swallowed up by all wicked people that is in their belly, o lord command them to vomit it lord

O lord, terrible and mighty god cast them out of their belly now

Every key of my goodness that is in any body's belly my father cast them out now

Every riches of Nigeria in the belly of those who as devour Nigeria, o lord let them begin to vomit it , they and their children

Cast it out of their belly, every key of the vault of the riches of Nigeria

Anybody who as the key of the riches of my life in his belly, father cast it out of their belly

Father punish them, any carrier of bell spirit in Nigeria and bring out of their mouth the riches that they have swallowed

Any carrier of bell spirit in my life, that which is my inheritance, that which is my riches, bring it out of their mouth and punish them

Every carrier of bell spirit in the church of god, o lord punish them and take it out of their mouth all they have swallowed

Lord, swallow up any enemy of my, enemy of destiny, enemy of your church, enemy of your word, enemy of your kingdom, father swallow them up

The palace of my enemy where he makes his throne enemy of destiny, enemy of your church, enemy of your word, enemy of your kingdom, father swallow them up

My father, all their powerhouses their fortress, destroy them all o lord

Father increase the mourning and lamentation of all their children

Father let righteousness swallow corruption in Nigeria; let corruption be swallowed up in your churches and let righteousness and holiness reign

Every works of flesh that makes these nation and your churches to stink Lord, release your righteousness and holiness

Every works of wickedness that surrounds me oh ye earth come to my rescue and swallow them up


Every satanic flood troubling the nation Nigeria, o yea earth swallows that flood.
90 Days Fasting and Prayer, Thursday Night Vigil; Bible Text: Obadiah 1:9-17  90 Days Fasting and Prayer, Thursday Night Vigil; Bible Text: Obadiah 1:9-17 Reviewed by Unknown on 18:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.