25-05-16 Thursday Night Vigil Service:

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Prayer:
Lord I ask for your early morning mercy, let mercy come my way today, let mercy find me

Father,  honour my prayer this morning, anywhere I pray, whether it is in line to your prayer, Lord hour my prayer.

I have come this morning; single me out Lord for a special visitation

Every junction spirit that as being assign to my life, Holy Ghost and fire destroy them.

Every children of perdition that my issue as being given to, Lord, let them be destroyed

Every household wickedness disturbing my life, visit them now with your judgment

Every power that as being buried in the foundation of the house that am living, Holy Ghost visit that house now and destroy such power.

God, every enemy of my destiny, O Lord my God cause a separation now

Every saboteur of my life, visit them with your judgment

Father walk through my life with your fire

Fire of the Holy Ghost penetrate my body

Every evil manipulation in my body father destroy

Every evil food they have use to initiate me out by fire


Every spiritual cell of the kingdom of darkness Oh Lord, send your angels to deliver me

Every spiritual handcuff and leg cuff loose by fire

Every slavery garment that as being put on me, Holy Ghost and fire, consume it

Every powerful person that has taken my garment of glory and replace it with garment of slavery, father destroy that person

The righteous right hand of the Lord, go to the power house of my enemy and destroy it

The spiritual thieves of my life, O Lord my father kill that person

Every battle of the accuser of my life, where they gather to accuse me, Holy Ghost and fire destroy them

The sources of power troubling my life, the ground open up and swallow

Father let there be a great restoration in my life, everything I have lost restore it

Every strong pursuer of my life father destroy them now





25-05-16 Thursday Night Vigil Service: 25-05-16 Thursday Night Vigil Service: Reviewed by Unknown on 04:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.