90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Lord Deliver Me From Dead Works; John 5:15-21


Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo olaoye

Father thank you for what you did in our midst yesterday the last Sunday of the month January

Song:
Hosanna in the highest
Ho ho hosanna
Let our king be lifted high
Hosanna...

Father we thank you for your presence is awesome here now.

Theme: - Lord Deliver Me From Dead Works
Text: - John 5:15-21

What does it mean by dead works? In john 5:21 (what God is saying here is that before we know Christ all the works we have been doing is dead works)

There are some prayers that are not in the will of God but God still answers.

The bible says,  “for the wages of sin is death…”

Lord deliver me from every dead works, weaken every dead works in me and give me life.

My father deliver me from every works of flesh.

John 14:10 - you need to believe God before you can experience him.

Oh my father deliver me from dead works.

Lord whatever it will take you am ready to do your will, just deliver me from dead works.

Lord i need your touch of supernatural, quicken my flesh from dead works and give me life in abundance.


Lift up your hands and begin to thank God.
90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Lord Deliver Me From Dead Works; John 5:15-21 90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Lord Deliver Me From Dead Works; John 5:15-21 Reviewed by Unknown on 12:12 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.