90 Days; Prayers On The Seventeenth Day Of First Month In The Year Twenty-Seventeen


Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Prayers On The Seventeenth Day Of First Month In The Year Twenty-Seventeen:

Lord, i need you tonight sanctify my heart so that i will acceptable before you

Any way i have fall into temptation have mercy on me tonight

Every household enemy of my life an end come to you now

Every power troubling me , o lord that answer Elijah slaughter them

All the evil doers of my father's house an end come to you now

Every to mentor of my life receive the judgment of God

Every power of hindrance from my father's house die

Every destiny waster of my father's house receive the judgment of God

Every inherited battle of my father's house an end come to you now

Every blood sucking demon of my father's house the blood of Jesus seal your mouth

Every inherited battles from my father's house leave my life alone

Song:
Tunse ee oo 2x
Mogbe aye mi too wa oo
Tunse ee...

Every power and principality of my father's house; i call on the power of Jesus Christ to destroy you

Every tormentor of my father's house receive judgment of God now

Any evil hand of my father's house closing the door of goodness in my life wither now

Every evil dedication of my father's house speaking negativity the blood of Jesus destroy you

Every embargo place upon the life of people in my father's house the blood of Jesus destroy them now

Every foundation prison yard holding my glory earthquake of the lord strike that foundation and release my glory now

Every prison holding the goodness of my father's house open up and release my goodness

Every inherited wickedness/battles of my father's house that place embargo on my life die now

Every inherited battle of my father's and mother's house die

Father, enough is enough every inherited battle of my father's house die tonight

Every tribe in Nigeria troubling Nigeria father bury them

Father pour your prosperity, anointing, power, riches ... Upon me


The hand of the pour your rain of blessing and success on Nigeria
90 Days; Prayers On The Seventeenth Day Of First Month In The Year Twenty-Seventeen 90 Days; Prayers On The Seventeenth Day Of First Month In The Year Twenty-Seventeen Reviewed by Unknown on 13:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.