90 Days Fasting and Prayer 26th January, 2017 Night Vigil


Father send in your lost sheeps into the fold


Song:
We are marching
We are marching to beautiful Zion
Beautiful, beautiful Zion...

Song:
There is a man i love so much, there is a man
There is a man i love so much his name is Jesus

Father let nobody and circumstances distract him (Pastor Taiwo) from God

Today today, Jesus will answer me

Father every eye of darkness monitoring my glory father blind them

My father my father every of my brethren that hates me because i serve you let them appear to my joy and be ashamed

My father my father every one that pay me evil for good and hatred for love let the earth open and swallow him

My father every of my joy that the enemy has stolen i pursue and take it back

Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

My father my father in all my ways oh lord empower me to be faithful to you

My father my father every mouth of the wicked oh lord silence them

My father every hand gathering to pull me back oh lord scatter them and consume them

My father wherever a helper of this ministry is oh lord bring them back home now

My father every hand that is holding my January testimony father let that hand wither now

My father my father in your ministry father bring more faithful workers

My father my father every arrow of death in my leg father take it back to sender


90 Days Fasting and Prayer 26th January, 2017 Night Vigil 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 26th January, 2017 Night Vigil Reviewed by Unknown on 17:49 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.