90 Days Fasting and Prayer - The Danger Of Self-Will; Number 20:1; Exodus 17:1-6


Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye


Theme: The Danger Of Self-WillText: Num. 20:1; Ex. 17:1-6


Self-will means pride - Number. 20:8-12

Prayer:

Lord may i not use my self-will to loss my glory

The power of self-will is destruction as in the life of Moses, Aaron And Miriam - Rom. 5:19

There is a spirit responsible for disobedient: Ephe. 2:2 (this happened to David when the devil rose against him)

Every power of self-will die within me

O prince of the power of hell that rules in the life of disobedient children i bind you in the name of Jesus, out of my life - Ephe. 5:6

Every self-will that will not allow me have my rest this year, father destroy it - Heb. 2:2

Lord whether it is convenient or not convenient compel me to do your will

2Chro. 7:14 - humility is the way to escape self-will

Every spirit of self-will in my life die

Whatever would not allow me reach my rest father take away from my life

Lord what i would do that you would turn your back at me, let me not do it o lord

Dan. 4:22-23 - father no matter how little the spirit of pride in my life, remove self-will and let me die to self-will

Ezek. 28:5-23 - lord don't let me be destruction to myself break Lord

Father, anything inside of me contesting your leadership remove it from my life

Isa. 14: 11-19 - father remove self-will from my life, i am nothing you are everything


Every carrier of spirit of pride around my life, father separate them from me
90 Days Fasting and Prayer - The Danger Of Self-Will; Number 20:1; Exodus 17:1-6 90 Days Fasting and Prayer - The Danger Of Self-Will; Number 20:1; Exodus 17:1-6 Reviewed by Unknown on 17:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.