90 Days - The Supremacy Of The Character Of The Kingdom Of God Over The Kingdom Of Darkness


Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye


Theme: The Supremacy Of The Character Of The Kingdom Of God Over The Kingdom Of Darkness
Text: Dan. 1:17-18


Daniel and Joseph are similar - Dan. 2:48;

Daniel maintain his spiritual life similar to Joseph Dan. 6:10

The fruit of the spirit (gluttonous is a sin) - Dan. 1:8-15

Dan. 2:10-11-18; Dan. 3:13-25

Song:
Messiah is the king of kings
Messiah is the lord of lords
Halleluiah....

Jehovah...
You are the most high God..

Covenant keeping god there is no one like you alpha and omega there is no one like you

I cannot do without you...
Do something new in my life
Something new in my life, oh lord..

I will never be ungrateful to you lord  /2x

Lord you are so good
Lord u are kind my lord you are kind
Lord you are wonderful my God lord you are excellent

Prayer:

Lord you remain my god, my savior forever

I can't do without thanksgiving /2x
For all the lord has done for me
I can't do without thanksgiving

Come and see o come see
e waweo ewawo
banu ie oo banu lee



He has giving us victor
I will lift him higher Jehovah
i will left him higher
victor victory halleluiah

Prayer:


Lord, i repent of my foolishness

Have your way lord
90 Days - The Supremacy Of The Character Of The Kingdom Of God Over The Kingdom Of Darkness 90 Days - The Supremacy Of The Character Of The Kingdom Of God Over The Kingdom Of Darkness Reviewed by Unknown on 09:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.