Godly Ambition - Sunday Service of 13-11-16

Ministering: - Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

God give me an expected end for 2016.

Lord, use me for the rest of my life.

Song:
Yin oluwa iwo okan mi .../4x
Praise ye the lord o ye my heart...4x

The voice that the situation of my life needs, father speak that voice.

Father, your presence is all i need.

Song:
Ologun l'oluwa /2x
Jagunjagun ni oruko re
Ologun l'olluwa...

Whatever the enemy is using against my life, father bring them down.

The angel of my 2016 carry out all that has been written concerning me out now.

Song:
F'anu re see /3x
Gbogbo kose see laye mi
F'anu re see oo...

Father, you are my helper come and help me now.

Every strong pursuer of my life be swallowed by the red sea now.

Every power pulling me backward from reaching my goal in 2016 die now.

Every battle that want to pull me back to my Egypt where the lord has delivered me Lord, bring an end to it now.

The battle of lack of faith (doubtfulness) in my life that destroy one in the wilderness die now.

Every battle of secret sins that am suffering father expose them now and deliver me.

Every battle of ignorance that wants to waste my life father deliver me.

Father, every battle of the work of flesh, Lord deliver me by your power.

Father separate me and the world, filter the world from me and make me holy and acceptable in your presence.

Thank god for this liberation hour.

Ministering:- Pastor. Wale Adebayo


Prayer:
Father, let doors of new things open for this ministry

Theme: - Godly Ambition
Text: - Luke 13:24-27

Question: What is godly ambition? Answer: Spiritual desire.

How do you achieve Godly ambition?
1. Run the race
2. Covet best gift
3. Follow after god
4. Be zealous for spiritual gift – 1Cor.14:1,12
5. Forget the past
6. Press forward - Phil.3:14
7. Zeal and passion for the work of God - Gal.4:18
8. Study to show yourself approved - 2 Tim.2:15
Godly Ambition - Sunday Service of 13-11-16 Godly Ambition - Sunday Service of 13-11-16 Reviewed by Unknown on 11:33 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.