The Government Of Christ Jesus; Isahiah. 9:1-6


Ministering: Pastor. James Jonna

Song:
I am standing on the rock
Jesus is the rock...

Bible Reading
Acts 3:1-6; Ps.39:12

Father, establish me in this 90 days fasting and prayer

My father give the grace to be the doer of your word


Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Theme: The Government Of Christ Jesus
Text: Isa. 9:1-6

Prayer:

Father may i not suffer blindness

What is government; mean a group of people who come together to control a state.

Every evil counsel against my life taken quietly, you are cut down you will not stand.

Every evil counsel of the world that is against the counsel of the lord, arise lord and cut them down, let it not stand

How do you make peace with God? To make peace with god is to be ready to do his will

Prayer of confession:


Lord tonight i renew the blood of the covenant of the blood of Jesus Christ, i have come to you forgive me unrighteousness count me as one of your children; i surrender everything to you now. Thank you for accepting me.
The Government Of Christ Jesus; Isahiah. 9:1-6 The Government Of Christ Jesus; Isahiah. 9:1-6 Reviewed by Unknown on 14:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.