Annual 90 days Fasting and Prayer; Day Five

Ministering :- Pastor. James Jonna
Bible Reading:- Ephe 6:12; Jer.1:5

Prayer:

My father help i cannot help myself me to fulfill my destiny in totality

Any power that is darken, father deal with them now

Lord forgive me all my sins and make me righteous in your presence

Father, tonight i am ready to receive, help me and give me what belong to me now


Ministering:- Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Theme: The Prayer And Fasting That Saves From Pending Danger
Text: Esther 4:1-17; Isa 58

Father, let me not live an ignorant life and let my time and season be fulfil

Lord, let my understanding of your word be broad today

Lord let me be cautious of your word in every day of my life

Is your heart in the fasting?

There is a reason for fasting so, i believe you are not fasting in vain


Some people didn't know the reason we are fasting and praying but we see in the book of Esther the urgent for Jews freedom and they seek the lord's face with fasting for three days and they got their deliverance.

My father i lift up my hands to you where would my help come from have mercy on me and answer me speedily

The hands of mercy of the lord open the book of remembrance unto me tonight

O Lord the heaven of my change open now and let the world see it

I refuse to live this year like last year, father arise for me and hear my prayers

Lord, let your mercy not pass me bye tonight; have mercy on me

My father many are those that trouble me, arise tonight o lord and let every of my enemies be scattered

Every repetition of last year die now, the newness of 2017 manifest

My 2017 change appear now

My 2017 will of God open by fire

My 2017 garment of praise open now

My 2017 shoe of glory appear now

My ordained destiny helper for 2017 appear now 

My God ordained vision of 2017 that would take into the mission of 2017 appear now


Annual 90 days Fasting and Prayer; Day Five    Annual 90 days Fasting and Prayer; Day Five Reviewed by Unknown on 12:31 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.