07-05-17 Sunday Service; Battle Against Stranger

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Topic;- Battle Against Stranger
Text;-2 Samuel 22 Vs 40-51

I pray for somebody, you that you are nothing, when people see you talking they will be surprised for what the lord has done in your life, it will happen to you in Jesus name
Nations will celebrate you.

When you celebrate God the whole world will celebrate you.

Of everything good the special one will be reserved for you in Jesus name.

Where the ones that are called special gather there would you be in Jesus name.

The time when people will be looking up to you for blessing has come

My heart praise the king of heaven

Who is a stranger?
What is a stranger?

Nehemiah 9:2
And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all strangers, and stood and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their fathers.(kjv)

Proverbs 14:10
The heart knoweth his own bitterness; and a stranger doth not intermeddle with his joy.(kjv)

Stranger cause bitterness

Psalm 18:44
As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.(kjv)psalm 18:45
The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.(kjv)
Psalm 54:3
For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set god before them. selah.(kjv)

Strangers frustrate your life

The lord will destroy every stranger in your life in Jesus name

Psalm 109:11
Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Ezekiel 44:7
In that ye have brought [into my sanctuary] strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, [even] my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations.(kjv)
Ezekiel 44:9
Thus saith the lord god; no stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that [is] among the children of israel.(kjv)

Every stranger in your life is going out today in Jesus name

Strangers blind your memory and vision,
Hosea 7:9
Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth [it] not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.(kjv)

Strangers swallow good thing,
Joel 3:17
So shall ye know that i [am] the lord your god dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

Stranger pay tribute and tax,
Matthew 17:25
He saith, yes. and when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, what thinkest thou, simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?(kjv) ,
Matthew 17:26
Peter saith unto him, of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, then are the children free.(kjv)

Prayer:
Father separate every stranger in my life

Every stranger disturbing your purpose for my life father send them out of my life.

Every stranger polluting my life, out of my life by fire

Wherever stranger is holding my blessing, O Lord cut them off

Every hand of stranger in my destiny, father cut them off

Every stranger that is making the journey of my life difficult, father separate us.

Every strange wind directed to me, wherever its coming from, go back to the sender

Every strange property or item in my life or in my home, Holy Ghost and fire consume them by fire in Jesus name.

Every strange alter raised against my life, Holy Ghost and fire consume them now in Jesus name

Every stranger holding my picture and my name for evil, Holy Ghost and fire destroy that stranger in Jesus name

Every stranger transacting business with me that has been sent from the pit of hell, be consume by Holy Ghost fire

Every stranger coming in the mid night to trouble my soul, Holy Ghost and fire destroy them in Jesus name.

Every strange gathering against my life, Holy Ghost and fire scatter them by fire.

Every strange spiritual following me around, Holy Ghost and fire send them back to the sender.
                                                                                                                     
Every strange house, altar, prophet, herbalist, using my name or picture to enchant and divine, Holy Ghost and fire destroy them all.

Every strange gift in any form in my life in my home, Holy Ghost and fire consume them by fire in Jesus name.

Every stranger that has been attached to my month of may today, I send you packing

Every strange counsel causing me tears and sorrow, today I reject you



07-05-17 Sunday Service; Battle Against Stranger 07-05-17 Sunday Service; Battle Against Stranger Reviewed by Unknown on 07:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.