Annual 90 Days Fasting & Prayer Day Three

 Ministering :- Pastor. James Jonna
2 Chro 7:15

Every embargo placed upon my live not to make it in this ninety days, i rebuke it.

My father tonight answer my prayer with speed.

My father make me a doer of your word and not a hearer alone.

Ministering:- Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Theme:- Prove Me Now
Mal.3:8-12

Every secrets that has hindered my progress, father reveal it tonight.

The secrets that giants of my parents house has used to lord over me be reveal now.

Every secrets or foundation of my father's house be reveal now.

Father tonight help me and expose every secret of the challenges am passing.
Annual 90 Days Fasting & Prayer Day Three Annual 90 Days Fasting & Prayer Day Three Reviewed by Unknown on 15:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.