Annual Ninety Days Fasting & Prayer; Day Four

Ministering :- Pastor. James Jonna
Matt. 21:22; 1Cor.14:9

Prayer:
Father on this mountain i will receice my goodness.



Ministering:- Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Theme: Lord Deliver Me From Children Of Perdition
Text: 1kings 2:1-10; John 17:12

Prayers:
Father let me be the first you will touch tonight.
Father, every veil of wickedness that has hide me from the battles of my life consume it now.
My father whatever it would take you must give me a new story.

Every battles that wants to destroy me tonight god destroy you.

Every battles that want to swallow me with my glory be destroy.

Every battles that says i will not fulfill the purpose of god die.

Every destiny wasters be consume by fire tonight.

Every battle that wants to kill me before the day of my glory be consume by fire.

Holy Ghost fire...

Any battle that says i not harvest my labour be consume by fire.

Song:
Gba l'enu baba kaa le'yin
Kiniun aye tin hale mo mi
Bami muu soo

Father, you are the destiny changer whatever it will cost you change my destiny now.

Every evil hired assassin that has been apportioned against open every evil padlocks they made against my life.

Every children of perdition that has taken advantage of my life let your judgement visit them now.


Father bring me out from every evil covenants now.
Annual Ninety Days Fasting & Prayer; Day Four Annual Ninety Days Fasting & Prayer; Day Four Reviewed by Unknown on 18:39 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.