90 Days Fasting and Prayer 01-03-2017;Greater Grace

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Acts 4:33
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the lord jesus: and great grace was upon them all.(kjv)

Theme: Greater Grace
Text: Acts 4:21-35

Prayer:

Father give me greater power to witness Christ this month

Remove every obstacle that want to deny me from doing your will

Another man that enjoyed greater grace is in - 2 Chronicle 20:3-12

My father am in your house, arise today the first day in new month and wrought your miracles

God of greater grace wrought your greater grace in my life

Lord as have made up my mind to serve you let every area of my life enjoy your greater grace

Everything that would distract me o lord remove it o lord

Song:
Dry bone has risen again...  2x
Lord Jehovah is able to do all things
He's able, able...
Dry bone has risen again

2 chronicle 20:29 - father do something this month that will cause the whole nation Nigeria say this is a greater grace

Moses enjoyed great grace in Mount Sinai
Joshua enjoyed great grace, the sun stand still
Elijah enjoyed great grace, he sealed the heaven
Jesus Christ enjoyed greater grace and he said you and I can enjoy more than that.


Father what my head cannot contain, what the whole world would see and say whoa! Wrought it in my life.
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 01-03-2017;Greater Grace 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 01-03-2017;Greater Grace Reviewed by Unknown on 12:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.