90 Days Fasting and Prayer, Day 20 - Eden The Garden Of God; Gen. 2:8-15

 Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

May i not miss that which the lord has for me.

Deliver me from distraction.

Theme: Eden The Garden Of God
Text: Gen. 2:8-15; Gen. 2:16; Gen. 4:16

Identity of Eden
Gen. 3:8 - in the Garden of Eden the voice and presence of the lord is not negotiable.
Isa 51:3; Ezek. 31:18

Why man lost Eden?    - Gen. 3:23: Ezek. 36:35

Father take me to my Eden.

I am tired of the life of desolation deliver me lord.

Father take me to the location of my Eden.

Lord open my spiritual eyes that is closed.

Lord take me out of desolation take me to your ground.

Every fear that will repel me from entering my Garden of Eden be destroyed.



90 Days Fasting and Prayer, Day 20 - Eden The Garden Of God; Gen. 2:8-15 90 Days Fasting and Prayer, Day 20 - Eden The Garden Of God; Gen. 2:8-15 Reviewed by Unknown on 11:31 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.