The New Month's First Night Vigil - December, 2016


Ministering :- Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Theme:-  What do you know God for?
Text:-  Acts 10:2; Job 2:2-3

Prayer:
Lord help physically and spiritually as am about to pray to you.

Lord have mercy on me this morning, i have seen my wrongs.

Lord, all i want to enjoy this morning is your mercy. Deliver me from ignorance.

Father, deliver me from the negative thought of my heart

Act.10:34-35 - father put your fear inside me

Every known and unknown force over my life e destroy now

Every thought that drive away goodness from my life be destroy now

Every cobweb cast on my destiny holy ghost and fire consume them now

Every spirits which is not of the lord bringing negativity into my life, out now

Anybody sitting on mortal to enchant my name, o lord arise and destroy them


Every power of darkness troubling my life holy ghost and fire consume them, destroy them
The New Month's First Night Vigil - December, 2016 The New Month's First Night Vigil - December, 2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 17:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.