Sunday Service Mind Renewing; Romans 12 Verse 1-2

Liberation HourTheme: Mind Renewing Text: Rom. 12:1-2



We considering three things in this chapter
1. What is good in this chapter? Let look at what is good now -         
Micah 6:8 Justice, Mercy and humility are important; Matt.20:15, Job 34:4, 2Sam. 19:27,                                 Mal. 1:6

2. What is acceptable of God?
     Prov. 10:32; Prov. 21:3; Isa. 49:8; Isa. 58:5-8; Dan. 4:27; Luk. 4:19

3. What is the perfect will of God?
Isa. 58:13; Rom. 14:17-18, Phil.4:18; 1pet.2:20; 1chro.28:9; Job 8:20; Ps. 101:2; Ps. 138:8;        2cor. 12:9; Col. 4:12; Heb. 13:21

Summary
The acceptable thing is to live humbly in the presence of God and keep the Sabbath day holy by walking according to will of god (depending on him daily).

Prayers:

Father as i put in my work perfect it for me.

Father now i know the perfect will of God as a willing that harvest miracles, help me o lord and crown me with your grace.

Father i don't want to a hearer alone but a doer of your word let my sacrifice, offering and service be acceptable before you.


 Sermon: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Theme: Only God Give Rest
Text: Gen. 8:1-8
The Ark Represents The Church Of The Lord Today

Prayer:

Lord as you have called this year the year of rest, remember me among those you'll give rest this year

Deut.5:14; Deut. 12:9; Deut.25:19; Gen.8:5

Every enemy of 2017 that says i will not possess 2017 fall down and die

Every enemy of 2017 says i will not have rest, the Lord of multiple folds multiply your problems

Every enemy of God in my life perish now

Every spiritual troublers of life perish

Every enemy of my destiny let your obituary be announced

Every enemy of the purpose of God for my life angel of fire destroy them and their family

Every power that holds my life stagnant i destroy you today

Anybody holding my rights be destroyed by fire

Any enemy of my marriage die

Anybody that says i will not harvest my children fall down and die

The word called am sorry i reject you this year

Father this year i reject that

I reject every report of terminal disease that want to terminate my life

Every day time robber in 2017 i reject you in the name of Jesus

Every accursed enemy of 2017 in my life father destroy and kill them

Demons of abortion of goodness of god in my life Holy Ghost and fire send them to the pit of hell

Every demon of filthiness out of my life

Holy Ghost fire...

Father fill me with your fire

Lord, turn my surrounding to fire

Song:
Gbare gbare ko ni

Gbare momi l'owo


Sunday Service Mind Renewing; Romans 12 Verse 1-2 Sunday Service Mind Renewing; Romans 12 Verse 1-2 Reviewed by Unknown on 04:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.