90 days Fasting and Prayers; 22-03-17 - What Is My Daily Duty


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Father give me an understanding of your word this evening

Topic: What Is My Daily Duty
Text: Proverb 8:32-36

God remains mystery and crucification of God is part of the plan of God for our life that’s why the complexity of God is beyond what man can comprehend

Our daily duty
1. Exodus 16:4

2. You must meditate upon the word of the lord daily
Nehemiah 8:18
Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read in the book of the law of God. and they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day [was] a solemn assembly, according unto the manner.(kjv)

Note: God speak back to us through his word; it is what you study you become an expert in

3. Keep your daily vow
Psalm 61:8
So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows .(kjv)

4. Praying without season
Psalm 88:9
Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: lord, have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.(kjv)

Thank god when you are in the secret place of the most high god

5. Watch and pray daily in the house of God
Proverbs 8:34
Blessed [is] the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.(kjv)

6. Take your cross daily and follow God
Luke 9:23
and he said to [them] all, if any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.(kjv)

Learn to live the life of Christ if you don’t want to have crisis

7. Make exhortation a daily thing
Hebrews 3:13
But exhort one another daily, while it is called today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.(kjv)

Prayer

Lord am guilty, have mercy on me

Lord wherever have not being carrying out my daily duty, help me lord to perform my daily duty



90 days Fasting and Prayers; 22-03-17 - What Is My Daily Duty 90 days Fasting and Prayers; 22-03-17 - What Is My Daily Duty Reviewed by Unknown on 13:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.