18-05-17 Night Vigil Service: Dealing With Abominable Powers

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Topic: Dealing With Abominable Powers.
Text: 2king 9:22-37

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the father seeketh such to worship him.(kjv)

Every worshipper of God is expected to worship him in spirit because God is not man, God is spirit

John 9:31
There is nobody that does what is pleasing unto his father that will ask his father for something and he will not give??

If you refuse to serve God he will cut you off
Romans 1:24-26

Your victory is not in the worldly things given to you, your victory is in the name of the lord

Prayer:
God, may I find mercy tonight, maybe there is something abominable in my life that the devil might want to use against my prayer, lord let me find mercy

You cannot harvest God until it is Gods time

Any prophet of Baal that in the days of ignorant that have gone to meet that have my information on their altar, lord destroy that prophet and their altar

Father, every inherited abominable spirit that have being dedicated into, the power of God that deliver that damsel, come tonight and send that spirit away

Holy Ghost and fire penetrate my body, every spirit that I've being dedicated into, Lord deliver me tonight and send that spirit away

My father, every source of abominable spirit that is in my life that i got through any act, o lord that deliver that damsel, deliver me tonight and set me free

God, whatever evil foundation has given birth to me that am suffering today, you are God of mercy, this morning I renounce, let there be eternal separation, let their blood dry in my body

Father, every witch craft tormenting my life, troubling my destiny, die

Every witches and wizard that they have gone to meet on my behalf, every witch craft, every wizard troubling my life, lord destroy them now

Lord, every children of destruction that devil as use to surround me, scatter them now

My father, every children of perdition on my heavily journey that as turn to hindrance and delay, disturbing my progress, Holy Ghost and fire destroy them

If there is any familiar person that has my name on their altar or the ones have being dedicated to, lord, let the blood of Jesus set me free, Holy Ghost fire destroy their altar that as my name and picture

Every familiar spirit in my father and mothers house, in my place of work, in my church, father cut them off

Father every spirit of rebelliousness, spirit of stubbornness, I don’t want you to reject me, send it out of me Lord

My father every carrier of familiar spirit, carrier of abominable spirit that is irritating to you, o Lord, separate us by fire

Lord, every load of the kingdom of darkness that is in my hand, Holy Ghost and fire consume it

Father you that you are the spiritual God that sees all things, every load of the kingdom of darkness that is in my house that as their mark, Holy Ghost and fire consume it

Anybody who as turn to watchman over my life, carrying my picture around, O Lord, smitten them with blindness

Any creations they are using to divine into my life, my father kill them

Every dead spirit assign to my life troubling the purpose of God for my life, every of the worshipper of dead spirit assign to do wickedness to my life, back to sender

Father destroy the counsel of those who are using dead spirit to disturb my life

Every counsel of familiar spirit, counsel of witches, counsel of marine spirit, counsel of wizard, Lord, destroy their counsel.

Every evil counsel that they are doing that my helper will not remember me, O Lord destroy it

Every household enemies hindering your work over my life, o Lord kill them and destroy them

Lord according to your word, every carrier of abominable spirit hindering your work, bury them now




18-05-17 Night Vigil Service: Dealing With Abominable Powers 18-05-17 Night Vigil Service: Dealing With Abominable Powers Reviewed by Unknown on 05:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.