90 Days Fasting and Prayer 23-03-17 Vigil What Does It Take To Wait Upon The Lord


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Theme: What Does It Take To Wait Upon The Lord
Text: Acts. 1:1-5

When do i know the promise of God will come - Genesis 49:18
I have waited for thy salvation, o lord.(kjv)

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.(kjv)

Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.(kjv)

Prayer:

Father give me that virtue called patience

My father deliver me from ungodly counsel

Lord give me patience

Father the patience that require for me to experience you as a living God give it to me

Lord I ask for your patience to believe you and not look back

Lord I have come again tonight visit my issue now

Father this morning help my helplessness and make my way right with you

Lord as you have programmed my life do it as pleases you

Lord every ungodly counselor lord separate us

O lord my father I surrender to this morning have your way

Power to pray and faint not father give it to me

Holy Ghost ...fire

Lord stop me from making the same mistakes my forefathers made

Every contraband in my life or among my load father consume it by fire

Every human counselor pushing me to my doom father frustrate their counsels

Every wrong load that has come on me due to where have gone for refuge lord remove it from my life

Every wrong load that have been packaged or deposited into my life already lord destroy it by fire

Every load that will not make me to fulfill the purpose of God father terminate that load now

Every wound that my parent has suffered that foundation want to put into life I refuse to suffer

Every ungodly decision that would make unworthy before you father cancel now

Every veil of deceit father consume it by fire

Father give me Godly patience that make one to harvest

Father let me not be like the unwise virgin, give me extra patience to wait upon you

Father I receive fresh mercy for this morning that will see me through

Lord I receive my spiritual and physical daily bread

Lord I cancel whatever you have not written concerning me

Grace witness mightily today I receive it

Lord, every that you have created work in my favor now

Lord let your divine presence be mightily presence in my life today


Begin to thank the lord now...
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 23-03-17 Vigil What Does It Take To Wait Upon The Lord 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 23-03-17 Vigil  What Does It Take To Wait Upon The Lord Reviewed by Unknown on 10:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.