90 Days Fasting and Prayer 25-03-17


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Prayers:

Lord confirm your word in my life now.

Father every of your good word that as being spoken to my life, lord confirm your word now.

Any element that is supposed not to be there on the day of the manifestation of your word father delete it.

1 Chronicles 12:29
And of the children of Benjamin, the kindred of Saul, three thousand: for hitherto the greatest part of them had kept the ward of the house of Saul.(kjv)

Father honor your word in my life and glorify your name.

Holy Spirit my helper, the only guaranteed inheritance i have, make your word manifest now.

Father let it be unto me according to your word.



90 Days Fasting and Prayer 25-03-17 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 25-03-17 Reviewed by Unknown on 11:31 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.