90 Days Fasting and Prayer; 28-02-17

Prayer
Father thank you for what you have done in this month of February

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye
Text: Joshua 10:1-13

Father, every enemy that is pursuing me that want to enter the month of march with me, father discomfited them

The air force of the lord, wherever my enemies are gathered right now, release the stone of heaven upon them and slaughter them

The power of the sun, wherever my enemies are, smite them

Lord let the governing light of the day and the light of the night smite my enemies wherever they gather

Every finished battle that you have already completed father, release unto me
Lord whatever that you have not planned for the month of march, lord completed victory i receive it

Lord, any battle that want to take my 2017 rest, arise for me

Song:
Dry bones has risen again 2x
Lord, Jehovah is able to do all things
Is able.. able

Dry bone has risen again
90 Days Fasting and Prayer; 28-02-17 90 Days Fasting and Prayer; 28-02-17 Reviewed by Unknown on 12:51 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.