90 Days Fasting and Prayer 30-03-17 Vigil; The Impossibility That Causes Laughter

 
Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Topic: The Impossibility That Causes Laughter
Text: Gen 17: 1-27

Prayers:

Lord, whatever is not perfect in my heart have mercy and forgive me

Every imperfection that has made the glory of the lord not to come to pass in my life, blood of Jesus speak on my behalf

The blood of Jesus, bring me out of the pit of shame, bring me out of the pit of darkness

The blood of Jesus, begin to speak better things to my life

Father tonight, bring an end to the life of shame and reproach in my life

Father, circumcise my heart

Father deliver me from my father's household wickedness

Every name you have not called me that people are calling me, lord bring an end to it now

Father every negative blood of my father's house, out in the name of Jesus

My father wash me of the old life that will hinder new life in Christ

Father every of my blessing in the jaw of the wicked, lord bring it out

Father break the teeth of all my enemies that are speaking vanity, and smitten them through their cheek

Father save me from hypocritical mockers that are gnashing their teeth against me, deliver me from them

Father every plot against me, lord put it to nothing; give me a testimony that will bring shame upon them


The water that would quench my thirst let it come forth now
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 30-03-17 Vigil; The Impossibility That Causes Laughter 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 30-03-17 Vigil; The Impossibility That Causes Laughter Reviewed by Unknown on 11:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.