90 days Fasting and Prayers 21-03-17

Ministering : Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Prayer:

Father perfect the healings of staffs and pupils of Queens College that drank of contaminated water

Father I want to thank you for my life and household

Lord deliver me from every veil of deceits

Text: Matt. 26:30-38

Prayer:

Psalm 9:13
Have mercy upon me, o lord; consider my trouble [which i suffer] of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death :(kjv)

Father my soul is in need of your mercy, be merciful unto me lord

God do not distance yourself from me, do not hide your face from me, do not forsake me o lord

Lord deliver me by thy power and let me sing of the power of deliverance and mercy that have enjoyed

Father, every negative oral preventing your goodness to manifest in me, lord send them far

Father every carrier of negative oral that the devil wants to use as a stepping stone to bring shame to my life, o lord send them far

Lord let me not make the mistake my parent has made, father deliver me

Father enforce your will on my life

Lord let me not make the mistake my parent, let thy will be done o lord
90 days Fasting and Prayers 21-03-17 90 days Fasting and Prayers 21-03-17 Reviewed by Unknown on 13:40 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.