90 Days Fasting and Prayer 02-03-17; Gods Deliver Me From Foundation Afflictions


Opening Prayer:
Father tonight move me forward by fire

Father let your grace fall upon my life and family

Anointing that kingdom of darkness cannot contend father give to Pastor Taiwo

Powers of living god move in our midst tonight

We take authority and scatter power darkness tonight

 Tonight over every power of darkness and we bound them forever

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Prayer:

Lord, let your word have impact in my life

My father, i don’t want to be the hearer of your word alone, i want to have an understanding of your word.

Song:
Oro re, iye ni
Oro re, iye ma ni o
Je ki'oro le ma gbenu mi
Ki'n le se n rere

Topic: Gods Deliver Me From Foundation Afflictions
Text: 2Sam. 12:1-15

Greater grace remove unnecessary protocol

Lord, in this month of greater grace, let me experience your greater grace

Why did Jesus said do not look at the spec in your neighbors eyes but the log in your own eyes, because there is no body born without a problem

Our life is not been built be educated academically, but our life is being built to be educated spiritually.

Foundation is no respecter of your academic excellent

Grace is the Holy Spirit that qualifies you to make heaven

Those who enjoy grace are the carrier of the baptism of the Holy Ghost

God, i need you deliverance from that faulty foundation

Reverences belong to the almighty

Prayer:

The source of my life is you, as i begin these month of greater grace, visit me lord, make my wrongs right

Spiritual things to a carnal mind is sick

If you don’t see yourself that you are sick, healing cannot take place.

God, visit my life now and fix everything that needs to be fixed in my life

Whatever it will take you lord, i want you to rebrand me

Song:
Sebi iwo l'amokoko aye mii oo
Oluwa mo mi moo
Mi boo ti fe e
Ti oba mo mi, mo mi boo tifee...

Father separate my life from every foundational lineage

Father have your own way, i have died in baptism water yet no difference have your way in my life now

Holy Ghost fire! Loose me from every foundational power holding me

Song:
Arise o lord and thy enemies be scattered...3x
O lord my God arise...

Holy Ghost fire! Every foundational covenant of my father' and mother's house, i bind you lose your hold

Holy Ghost fire! Every foundational covenant of my father' and mother's house, the covenant of Jesus defeat you

Holy Ghost fire! Every genetical traits of my father's house, loose me

Holy Ghost fire! Every foundational blood of my father's house speaking negativity into my life, i silence you now

My creator purge me so i can be a living sacrifice that you can be proud of

Father i renounce and reject whatever is not your plan for me

Father enough is enough, whatever you need to do to deliver me from this foundation please do now; help me and change all that you need to change in my life

Song:
To you oo
Be all the glory
Be all the honor

And adoration for ever more
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 02-03-17; Gods Deliver Me From Foundation Afflictions 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 02-03-17; Gods Deliver Me From Foundation Afflictions Reviewed by Unknown on 17:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.