04-05-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service; Where Christ Is Not Recognize, Christ Is Not Seen


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Topic:-Where Christ Is Not Recognize, Christ Is Not Seen
Text:-Mark 9 Vs 1-29

To experience God you have to follow his way and to follow God you have to close your ears to what man says, you have to remove pride to experience God, because Christ is humility.

You will experience God in a way that the world will ask how did you do it in Jesus name.

The principle of the earth cannot stop the purpose of God in your life.

Your translation from the edge of shame will lead to the top of your fame in Jesus name.

Once you believe God you cannot be put to shame and when God say hand over and let me take over, don’t refuse him.

Where you have gone and they have said no to you, by the time you go back they will say yes to you in Jesus name.

We don’t use the word of the Lord in situations; you use the counsel of man, which is wrong and what makes God God is what me and you cannot comprehend.

I decree you will experience the uncomprehendable miracle of the Lord in Jesus name.

A child does not ask his mom why, he obeys to the latter, an adult will ask question and until you say Lord, whatever you like to do with my life lord do it.

If there is any hand of God called the supernatural hand of God, if there is any miracle in this world that has never been seen before, the Lord will do it for you in Jesus name

Every word of man that has send you far from God, die this morning in Jesus name

Until people start asking how did you do it, you are not yet a child of God and it is time to believe God for what he can do, don’t pray if you don’t believe God

Prayer:
God every hindrance in my life that will hinder my prayer, O Lord have mercy and deliver me

Whatever will hinder my miracle, O God have mercy and deliver me from it

You can’t experience God if the pride of who you are is still manifesting

Lord break me to the level of experiencing the hand of the supernatural in the natural

Father you are the owner of my life, break me to become a useful vessel

The miracle that people will use to believe your calling will happen to you

Where there is the presence of God no man can withstand it, but the presence of the Lord is found in the life of the humble

Lord break me

Turn my life to the life of miracle

The biggest miracle is you, because before you were formed you were just like water

Father I am the greatest miracle you have ever created and I know you have not even started with me yet, father break me and make me a basket of many miracles

Only miracle can produce miracle

Every human factor that hinder miracle, father this morning set them on fire

My father every human hindrance, O Lord remove it from my way

Every strong man hindering my miracle, I bind you now in the name of Jesus

Every human hindrance hindering my miracle father send them out of my way

There are some miracles that have over stayed in heaven because of human hindrance

Human hindrance I send you out of my miracle

Lord every human hindrance father deal with it now and deliver me

Every human hindrance that will stand against my miracle this year, father make them deaf and dumb.

Every counselor from the pit of hell, counseling me against God, today the Lord silence you in my life

Every wrong person in my life that does not want me to be victorious, father strike them now.

Wherever your tap of blessing has been shut, will be open this morning in Jesus name
04-05-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service; Where Christ Is Not Recognize, Christ Is Not Seen 04-05-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service; Where Christ Is Not Recognize, Christ Is Not Seen Reviewed by Unknown on 11:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.