90 Days Fasting and Prayer 20-03-17; Supernatural Encounter Brings About Change of Perception Of Life

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Prayers:
Lord thank you for I will have an encounter with you again today

Father let evil be far from me

Father give me an understanding of your word

Topic: Supernatural Encounter Brings About Change of Perception Of Life
Text: Gen. 6:1-22


Genesis 7:5-6
And Noah did according unto all that the lord commanded him, and Noah [was] six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.(kjv) 

when the lord says something respect him for that, job had an encounter with supernatural and he trusted god despite all odds - job 1:1-8 and id is so sad today that people take the things of God with levity hands.

Galatians 6:8
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting.(kjv)

Prayers:
Father where have not given you your due respect o lord have mercy on me and forgive me.

Father break me to the acceptance level of your yardstick.

Lord show me mercy.

Father let me have a supernatural encounter, may I not fail you when it matters most.
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 20-03-17; Supernatural Encounter Brings About Change of Perception Of Life 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 20-03-17; Supernatural Encounter Brings About Change of Perception Of Life Reviewed by Unknown on 11:54 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.