90 Days Fasting and Prayer 04-03-17; What Is About The Deep?


Opening Prayer:
Lord let your word have an impact in me tonight

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Topic: What Is About The Deep?
Text: Luke 5:1-4

The beauty of what we see today comes from the deep
Genesis 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of god moved upon the face of the waters.(kjv)

Operations are done in the deep
Genesis 2:21
And the lord god caused a deep sleep to fall upon adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;(kjv)

There are blessing in the deep
Genesis 15:12-16
And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land [that is] not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites [is] not yet full.(KJV)

The work and the wonders of God is in the deep
Psalm 107:24
These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep.(KJV)

The deep of the image of God in man is the heart and until when you begin to launch into the deep, you cannot experience God.


Prayer:

My father, whatever stands as fear, i stand on your word, anything that want to cut me out of the deep, die, i want to launch into the deep

Power and auction to launch into my deep, i receive it now

Until when you get into your deep, you cannot get your treasure

Father, just speak your word into my life; tell me the deep you want me to launch into.

I am ready to launch into the deep, my father give me that word to launch into the deep


Father, let me see where my deep is, command me to enter my deep
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 04-03-17; What Is About The Deep? 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 04-03-17; What Is About The Deep? Reviewed by Unknown on 11:30 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.