90 Days Fasting and Prayer; The Power Of Agreement Between Two


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Opening Prayer:

Father let me not die of lack of knowledge, understanding and ignorance

Lord deliver my life from carnality

Acts 10:28, 34-35, 44 - father let me not die of ignorance o lord, let me have knowledge of who you are

Lord give me understanding of your word

Lord let me not lose my eternity, let me be conscious of my life that i will not lose eternity

Theme: The Power Of Agreement Between Two
Text: Amos 3:1-8

Those that walk with God:

Enoch - Genesis 5: 22-24

Noah - Genesis 6:9

You cannot walk with God without humility - 2 Chronicles 7:14 ; Revelation 3:4


90 Days Fasting and Prayer; The Power Of Agreement Between Two 90 Days Fasting and Prayer; The Power Of Agreement Between Two Reviewed by Unknown on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.