90 Days Fasting and Prayer 03-03-17; Why Do I Need To Live A Righteous Life?


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Theme: Why Do I Need To Live A Righteous Life?
Text: Psalm 11:1-7

Prayer:
Father let your word make a meaningful impact in my life.

Genesis 7:1, 18:23 - these means only the righteous can be saved

If you don’t live a righteous life you will be slain - Genesis 20:4

Righteousness easily exposes those who are not wicked - Exodus 9:27

Exodus 23:7 - if you live a righteous life, god of heaven will be with you.

Psalm 1:5 - an ungodly person cannot dwell in the congregation of the righteous.

If you want the favour of the lord you must live a righteous life.

The lord only establish the righteous
Psalm 14:5
There were they in great fear: for God [is] in the generation of the righteous.(kjv)

Psalm 19:9
The fear of the lord [is] clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the lord [are] true [and] righteous altogether.(kjv)

Psalm 31:18
Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.(kjv)

Psalm 32:11
Be glad in the lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all [ye that are] upright in heart.(kjv)

Psalm 34:15- when you live a righteous life, the eyes of the lord is upon you

Psalm 34:17
God deliver the righteous out of their troubles

Psalm 35:27
Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, let the lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.(kjv)

Whatever you have in righteousness will endure and God will bless it
Psalm 37:16
A little that a righteous man hath [is] better than the riches of many wicked.(kjv)

Psalm 37:17
For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the lord upholdeth the righteous.(kjv)

When you begin to borrow, you are under curse
Psalm 37:21
The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.(kjv)

When you are righteous, God does not forsake you
Psalm 37:25
I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have i not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.(kjv)

A righteous person does not speak vanity, his speech are salted with wisdom
Psalm 37:30
The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.(kjv)

Psalm 37:39
But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the lord: [he is] their strength in the time of trouble.(kjv)

The righteous shall see end of the wicked, he shall be afraid of the lord, and shall laugh the wicked
Psalm 52:6
The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:(kjv)

Prayer:

My father, change my life, compel me to live a righteous life

You are the potter of my life lord, come down and remove anything that will not make me to live a righteous life

God, establish me in righteousness so that i can inherit my land forever

God, build me on foundation of righteousness

Every veil of ignorance robbing me of righteousness, remove it

Father, separate me from the friend of these world


Every yoke and burden of unrighteousness that and carrying, lord break it
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 03-03-17; Why Do I Need To Live A Righteous Life?  90 Days Fasting and Prayer 03-03-17; Why Do I Need To Live A Righteous Life? Reviewed by Unknown on 12:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.