90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Unnoticed Or Silence Problem That Enters One Life

MINISTERING: PASTOR TAIWO OLAOYE 


THEME: UNNOTICED OR SILENCE PROBLEM THAT ENTERS ONE LIFE

TEXT: JONAH 1:1-8


There are people that are under a curse or problem

The bible says pray without ceasing and when you stop to pray, you open yourself up to attacks

Prayer:

Jonah 1: 4 - anybody that will enter my life and make darkness to fight my life be far from me

My father peradventure there is anyone in my life with darkness send that person away from me now

When the people are trying to look for solution Jonah was sleeping, peter was sleeping when Jesus was praying; it is dangerous to be sleeping during prayer.

Prayer:

Father any sleeping person that devil will use against my life send them far from my life

Father every sleeping partner, neighbor or friend send them far from me

Father delete from the journey of my life every sleeping personality

Jonah 1:7 - father anybody that want to cause shipwreck to the journey of my life, expose that person and send them out of my life

Anybody that will planted to give the name of the lord bad name because of sleeping during prayer, send them out of this ministry

Jonah 1:10-12 - every silence and unnoticed problems in my life father expose and silence them

Every storm waiting to fight me, i send you out

Any saboteur that devil will use as a stepping stone to fight me, out of my life

Every avenue and entrance that devil want to use to disrupt my 2017, father block them

Father my 2017 is in your hand frustrate the tokens of life


1 Thess. 5:6 - father the power to pray and pray-through give unto me o lord
90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Unnoticed Or Silence Problem That Enters One Life 90 Days Fasting and Prayer - Unnoticed Or Silence Problem That Enters One Life Reviewed by Unknown on 11:38 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.