90 Days Fasting and Prayer - What Happen When The Lord Visits His Own

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Father let me get the rhema of your word

Father let me not use my mouth to create problem for myself

THEME: WHAT HAPPEN WHEN THE LORD VISITS HIS OWN
TEXT: RUTH 1:1-6

Prayer:

Lord i need your divine visitation in my life

Father before you will hear any person hear me first, give me instruction
God does not just visit, his visitation is specific - 1sam 2:5

Ps. 17:3 - lord where ever my mouth has transgressed let mercy speak for me lord

Luke 1:68 - father i need your redemption, redeem me now

Father visit me...i need your divine visitation

My father, i am tired of this problem, bring an end to this problem and visit this problem now

Father move this problem now for you can move all things

In the name of Jesus you this problem move now


Father i need your mercy, wherever i have rude to you lord show me mercy now
90 Days Fasting and Prayer - What Happen When The Lord Visits His Own  90 Days Fasting and Prayer - What Happen When The Lord Visits His Own Reviewed by Unknown on 12:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.