90 Days Fasting and Prayer - 15-02-2017


Ministering: pastor. Taiwo olaoye

Prayer:

Lord deliver me from the darkness of this world

John 9:3 - God would create an event in the life of people to make a name for himself, God made some conditions as it pleases him

Lord wherever i have assume and presume, have mercy and forgive me: let my mouth not send me to hell fire

Father deliver me from negative thoughts

The story of Hanna and Elikenna if it were in our own case we would say Hanna snatched the husband of Pelinna

For the sake that you have fasted and prayed and god has not answered you it doesn't mean he won't because he determined how things happen

Father you have seen the end of the journey of my life before i started it, lead lord

John 9:5 - lord your are my light and my fortress, lead me lord i am following

Lord where i have used my mouth to commit sin father forgive me

Matthew 12:36-37
But i say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.(kjv)

Father wherever the word of my mouth is condemning tonight lord show me mercy

Father shine your light in every area of darkness of my life

Father separate me from those that use their mouth to stumble and commit sin in your present

Judges 14:4
But his father and his mother knew not that it [was] of the lord, that he sought an occasion against the philistines: for at that time the philistines had dominion over israel.(kjv)

God those things as it pleases him and no one can understand him expert whoever he chooses to show his ways

Father forgive me wherever i have trespassed, i have seen my errors tonight

Begin to thank the lord for prayers answered


Thank God for the revival at the Nigeria minimum prison, kirikiri today for the hand of deliverance, healing and miracles of God that where testimonies today.
90 Days Fasting and Prayer - 15-02-2017 90 Days Fasting and Prayer - 15-02-2017 Reviewed by Unknown on 11:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.