90 Days Fasting and Prayer; Sunday Service - 12-02-2017


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye











Liberation Hour

Father give me an obedient spirit

Father deliver me from self will

Father deliver me from presumption sin

Sacrifice; is self denial, giving yourself to a higher power to lead and control you.

Deliverance from the mind or Renewal of the mind.
Gen 26 v 35, Gen 23 v 6, Num 16 v 28, 24 v 13, 1 Sam 9 v 20

Bondage of the mind
Deliverance from the power of mind; 1Chro 22 v 7

As a man thinketh so is he; 1Chro 28 v 3.job 34 v 33
Recompense is as a result of our mind

Prayer:

Father deliver my heart from every negative imagination

Father in my mind let me not cause anybody to sin

Father let me be more conscious for heavenly things than canal things

Father separate me and flesh

Everywhere i need healing father heal me now

Father deliver from spiritual blindness.


Sunday School

Dreams; a series of thoughts images sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.

The soul is the body of the spirit; the mind is the heart of the soul
Gen 37 v 1- 8, Eccl 5 v 7,

Vision; the ability to see this is an experience of seeing someone in a dream or trance or as a supernatural appellation or beauty.
Gen 15 v 1, Num 12 v 6, Num 24 v 4, 1 Sam 3 v 1, Jer. 14 v 4,


Trance; is temporal mental condition which someone is not completely conscious or in control of his or herself,

Revelation; is a divine or supernatural disclosure of human of something relating human relationship.

Prayer:

Father thank you for delivering me from ignorance

Father give me the revelation of who you are

Lord, give me deep revelation of who you are, lord i want to know you

Father, i want to have a close walk with you, help lord as i draw close to you in humility and meekness, break me lord because i want to know

Sunday Sermon:

Theme: the place of the cross is the place of decision.
Text: Mark 8 vs. 30-38

*Everything that as to do with the cross of Jesus Christ takes a decision
Mat 16 v 34

Without self denial, you cannot hear God

* A life of the cross is a life of selflessness
* It’s a life of sacrifice
* A life of self denial

The place of the cross is a place of decision where you make god first in everything

Lord use me for your glory

You use Deborah, Elisha the farmer and peter the fisherman; i am available o lord use me
The fire of total submission and willingness to the things of God fall upon my life now


90 Days Fasting and Prayer; Sunday Service - 12-02-2017 90 Days Fasting and Prayer; Sunday Service - 12-02-2017 Reviewed by Unknown on 06:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.