90 Days Fasting and Prayer 14-02-2017; Deliverance From Affliction Name


Song:
Fowo kan mi 2x
Baba fowo kan mi o
Baba

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Prayer:

Lord meet with me personally

Concluding part of the secret of the lord.

Fa'dura pon mi le 2x
Bo ti se pon adura hanna
Fa'dura pon mi le

Lord thank you

Exodus 20: 4-5 - Don’t be a hearer alone be the doer, when you disobey God, you hate God

God is too faithful to lie; he will do what he says he will do
Isaiah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, i [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.(kjv)

Prayer:

My father my father, don’t let me be the hearer alone but the doer of your word

When you do the word of God, the word of God will work for you

If you want to be God says you will be, you have to act on the word of God

Faith means doing the word of God

Father this year, whatever problem that will come my way, i refuse to act in a negative way, Jesus only your way will i act on

Theme: Deliverance From Affliction Name
Text:  Luke 16:20-25

You don’t need to be rich to make heaven

Every affliction name either silent or visible one, in the name of Jesus, i blurt you out

Every affliction name, that people are calling me that i did not know, you that destroy the affliction of those people in those days, father destroy it now

Father the affliction name they are calling me, father remove such name

Father every of my affliction name, father remove it tonight, heal me of my afflictions, let me not be named by these affliction anymore
1Sam 1:1-7, 1Sam 2:1-3

Father every affliction name from the birth, disability name from the birth, heal me o lord and deliver me

Father make me whole of every affliction, that the enemy might not be able to give me affliction name

Father let my healing and testimony create confusion among those that are calling me affliction names, whatever the affliction name, father change it


90 Days Fasting and Prayer 14-02-2017; Deliverance From Affliction Name 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 14-02-2017; Deliverance From Affliction Name Reviewed by Unknown on 10:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.