90 Days Fasting and Prayer - The Peculiar People; 1 Peter 2:9


Ministering: Pastor. Jonna James


Theme: The Peculiar People
1 Peter 2:9
But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light :(kjv)

Peculiar mean being distinguished

Life of the peculiar people:
1. Looks upon heaven
2. Must be unworldly
3. Must be spirit filled - Rom. 7:8

Dan. 1:1-9 - peculiar people listen and obey instructions

Merits of peculiar people:
* You’ll become God's favorites
* Your labour will never go unrewarded
* You’ll have access to verify information


Prayer:

Devil you are a liar am already made and you cannot mar me

Exodus 19:5 - the position you find yourself now does not determine your destination

Father tonight is my night and i shall testify, give me greater testimony tonight

Tonight is my night visit me tonight in the name of Jesus

My destiny must not be delayed, whoever want to delay my destiny be frustrated and destroyed

I must fulfill destiny in the name of Jesus

Father whoever want to take my place holy ghost take their place

God protect your servant (Pastor Taiwo Olaoye) and his entire family

Lord i surrender my life to you Holy Ghost take control

Lord divert death fifty million miles away from the children including those who are not here now

Father let your miracle cover all our children in Jesus name 
90 Days Fasting and Prayer - The Peculiar People; 1 Peter 2:9  90 Days Fasting and Prayer - The Peculiar People; 1 Peter 2:9 Reviewed by Unknown on 11:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.