90 Days Fasting and Prayer 20-02-2017; The Incorruptible Source


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Theme: The Incorruptible Source
Text: 2 kings 2:19-25

Many ladies and men are look beautiful and handsome but what is coming out of there destiny is bad. The source of everything is important so what is your own source?

Prayer:

Every source of sorrow that devil is using to get into my life be destroyed

Every source of bitterness that devil is using to get into my life be destroyed

Every source which sin use to enter my life be destroyed

Holy Ghost fire...

The source which the enemy use to fire arrows into my life be destroyed

The foundation of bondage of my life earthquake of the lord destroy it

The source which hindrance use to enter my life be destroy

The foundation of the household wickedness of my father's house and mother's house be destroy

The source of the power of the kingdom of darkness be destroy

The source of the powers troubling my life be consume by fire


Matthew 5:13
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.(kjv)


Mark 9:49
For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.(kjv)


O lord, use your Holy Ghost and fire to salt my life

Holy Ghost and fire, heal every wound which sin and inequity inflicted on me

Holy Ghost and fire i receive your healing power for every foundation that brought me fought

Lord you are the God of February, i receive my February testimonies



Colossians 4:6
Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.(kjv)


Father i need the grace to know how to answer everybody, the speech full of grace season with salt i receive it now


Bless, thank and appreciate God for tonight
90 Days Fasting and Prayer 20-02-2017; The Incorruptible Source 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 20-02-2017; The Incorruptible Source Reviewed by Unknown on 12:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.