90 Days Fasting and Prayer 25-02-17 and Sunday Service 26-02-17

90 days 25-02-17
Prayer
Father meet with me today in your word

God speak to me

Lord, compel me to have an obedient spirit

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Topic: The God Who Does Not Schedule Appointment Before He Meets His Own
Text:- Exo 3:1-22

God that does not schedule appointment before he visit his own, father i want to experience you

Lord, i want to have an experience of who you are
Lord i want to have an encounter of a life time

Father, you don’t need an appointment, lord visit me now anytime, any hour, any season


90 days sunday service 26-02-17
Great
Call requires
Great sacrifice

Prayer:

Lord purge me of whatever would not make me to be fit for your use

Song:
Ore ti baba see oo
Ojomi l'oju
Ore ti baaba see oo
O yami l'enu
Baba olore oo ope l'oye oo..


Sermon: Topic: Consider Not Saith The Lord
Text: Isaiah 43:10-18

Father speak your word to me


Father now, do a new thing in my life and let it spring forth

Gen 6:8-9

Father you are the porter and i am the clay...father arise and remold my life

Song:
Emi mimo gbemiro
Olorun alagbra
 ara ko le shishe emi o
Olugbala gbemi wo

Until when you subject yourself to nothing, your spirit cannot ascend

Father break my flesh let my spirit ascend


90 Days Fasting and Prayer 25-02-17 and Sunday Service 26-02-17 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 25-02-17 and Sunday Service 26-02-17 Reviewed by Unknown on 12:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.