Understanding The Expectation Of God And As Touching His Promises Towards Us


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Topic: Understanding The Expectation Of God And As Touching His Promises Towards Us
 Text: 1king 2:1-4

To keep Gods status, his commandment, in his judgments, you must go in Gods way 
Matthew 28:19-20, Joshua 1:8

The promise of God will not manifest until god see that you can keep his god

Shame will not leave your life if you don’t meet divine expectation

Prayer:

Father deliver from all spiritual blindness and ignorance

Father, show me your way, show me your path, don’t let me walk in ignorance, i desire your path

Father lead and teach me in thy truth


Father, unite my heart to fear your name, let me not do your work in carnality
Understanding The Expectation Of God And As Touching His Promises Towards Us Understanding The Expectation Of God And As Touching His Promises Towards Us Reviewed by Unknown on 13:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.