90 Days Fasting and Prayer; 27-02-17

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


Text: Rev 12:1-6

Prayers:
Every flood of the wickedness of my fathers house or mothers house that want to destroy my destiny, dry up

Father, every flood of wicked one that wants to drown me, lord let the
Earth open up and swallow them up

My father, my father, every darkness covering my glory, the light of the lord appear now and shine on it

God, every water covering me, as you have helped me to come out of my mother’s womb, every wicked flood that want to swallow me, dry off now!!!

My seed of greatness, my seed of glory, in the name of Jesus appear by fire

My glory don’t rest until when you manifest, every power contending with my glory be consume by fire

The voice of the god that will command my glory to come forth, lord speak it to me

My glory show forth, your creator is speaking to you, show forth

Every Sambalat and Tobiah of my life, the sudden judgement of the lord hit you

My glory, show forth now!!!!!!

Every situation that wants to hold my glory down, in the name of Jesus be paralyze

The seed of greatness the lord as put inside of me, in the mighty name of Jesus, it is time for your delivery, come forth now.
The birth of my glory manifest


Every conspiracy to destroy my glory, father waste them
90 Days Fasting and Prayer; 27-02-17 90 Days Fasting and Prayer; 27-02-17 Reviewed by Unknown on 12:45 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.