90 Days Fasting and Prayer Night Vigil; Jesus Christ The Restorer Of Our Spiritual Understanding


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye


     

 

Prayer:

Father i want to have an understanding of your word

Father, tonight remove every veil of ignorance

Song
Alagbara lo lo'run mi
Alagbara ni jesu mi oo
Bo ba ti soro bee na lori
Alagbara lo lo'run mi

The beginning of civilization; they came in through religion and they become colonial masters that begin to trade blacks as slaves by forcing themselves on them. If you cannot understand you cannot understand God, some people are not born again but instead of asking God to show them more of him they became ignorant. Devil turn himself to that little thing that want to spoil the work of God, he succeeded in the garden of Eden so i want us to have the understanding tonight that Jesus has restore us from death.

Theme: Jesus Christ The Restorer Of Our Spiritual Understanding
Text : Mark 7:1-8

Question : Why do you need to wash your hands before you eat?
 Answer: because of diseases and sickness

How many times do those living in the villages such as farmers wash their hands after working on the farmland before eating? But immediately people leave the village to the city they were told that it is not good to hands but spoon; when you put your consciousness to physical things you will reap physical thing but why not put your understanding on spiritual things?

Lack of understanding of spiritual things is death so do not be ignorance of devil devices. Christianity is to deliver you from all bondage you are in

Prayer:

Father deliver me from devil devices

Father deliver me from spiritual ignorance and heal me

Father deliver me from spiritual illiteracy

Mark 9:19-25 - the spirit of accuser is the spirit of Lucifer

Help me o lord, my life need your help, restore me spiritually

Prayer:

God, heal me of every of my spiritual sickness

Every spiritual sickness i inherited, father you are the spiritual God, heal me now

My father, my father, deliver me from spiritual blindness, help me o lord

When you fall spiritually it is very difficult to get back to ones feet

Father every spiritual blindness that as hold me captive,

O lord, help me these morning, remove every spiritual blindness that as been robbing me

My father heal my spiritual defectiveness

Father, every area of my life that as become spiritual illiterate.  Educate me o lord and heal me

O my father, visit me now heal me from all spiritual illiteracy, heal me from all spiritual ignorance

Arise o lord and useless spiritual power lording over me, deliver me from every spiritual bondage

Song:
Ma di o, eti mi ma di o2x
Igba ti aba soro emi o
Ma di o

Father every prince from the kingdom of hell that is making me to be rebellious to your word, father deliver me

God attend to my own issue, separate me o lord for your miracle

Father arise, give me a testimony that will win souls for you

Father, rain heaven for me now

Every arrow of the wicked ones in my life, out of my body

Every spiritual enemy of these person am holding, father minister to these person

My life, wake up from your sleep, its time for you to shine

Father enough is enough, every strange power of my father’s house

Impossibility will not be my own. Every strange power of my father’s house, i reject and i send you packing

The power that roll away the stone of the tomb of Jesus, roll away every strange power that has being shot into my life

God visit my life with your fire, my life needs your fire

Lord visit every darkness in my life with your fire

Jesus, son of the living God, come and set me free

God of deliverance, deliver me now from every wickedness around me

Prophetic Alteration:

I cause a spiritual and physical separation over every power lording over you now

Whatever covenant enter your life from the day you were born be silenced now

Every spirit of embargo that says you have started that you will not finish well die

Every spirit of suffering, toiling in your parent house, i silence them

Every spirit that says you will not have rest this year die

Wherever the grace of your life is, locate you by fire now

The grace that open the door of impossibility appear now by fire


90 Days Fasting and Prayer Night Vigil; Jesus Christ The Restorer Of Our Spiritual Understanding 90 Days Fasting and Prayer Night Vigil; Jesus Christ The Restorer Of Our Spiritual Understanding Reviewed by Unknown on 18:26 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.