90 Days Fasting and Prayer; Vigil - 09-02-2017


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Prayers:

Rev 12:7 - devil your father cannot stop God, tonight you have lost.

God, tonight you are the lord of my life, every spiritual power of darkness ruling my life, father arise tonight and let power change hand.

Every forces of darkness, tonight all your works comes to an end in my life.

Lord, every forces ruling over my life, lord you are the only lord of my life, scatter and destroy them

Song:
Jehovah is your name 2x
Mighty warrior
Great in battle
Jehovah is your name

Holy Ghost
Fire!!!!!!

Every battle that surrounds me like a river, dry off now

Every power that want to destroy my rest, father destroy that power

God, let there be no place for devil in my life, let there be no mark of devil in my life, let there be total extinction of devil in my life

When you refuse to pray, you become a prey to the enemy

Anybody who wants to bury me and my destiny, Holy Ghost fire destroy them

Every known and unknown enemy that is hindering my destiny, die!!!!!!!

Every battle that i know and i did not know, father these morning deliver me

God, enough is enough, anybody who will not allow me to rest, die!!!!!!

God, enough is enough, every words of devil in my life, by the victory on cross of Calvary, father give me victory



90 Days Fasting and Prayer; Vigil - 09-02-2017 90 Days Fasting and Prayer; Vigil - 09-02-2017 Reviewed by Unknown on 18:36 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.