23-09-2016 VIGIL THEME: WHO IS GOD TO YOU?

TEXT: PSALM. 23: 1-6PSALM 27: 1, 4 

PRAYERS:
Father, let my enemies not die lord: Lord let me feed my enemy with the bread of sorrow

Father, every enemy that stood before me let them fall before me in Jesus name.

Father, in you i have the confidence that i will not be put to shame in name of Jesus.

David know that the house of the lord is a strong tower and you cannot stay in the house of the and be put to shame.

What is your desire? Your desire determine what you'll get.., many of you desire the house of feast and party


Father, this is my desire, to dwell in your temple for the rest of my life.

O lord, i will wait upon you for the rest of my life even though it tarries: i will wait lord.

Father, whatever happens i know and i believe i will see your goodness in this land of the living in the name of Jesus. Ps. 27:14

You need to know who are giving you counsel & who your partner are..because they can distract you from god presence

Father, give me the courage, give me the strength to wait upon you no matter how long: i will wait in name of Jesus.

Ps. 26:4; ps. 1:1 father, separate me from all ungodly counsels in Jesus name.

Father, help o god and rescue right now

Every power of the world making my life irritable before you, father deliver me now

Father, deliver me from the enemy of the heart that am sharing my heart with of anything that is in my life

Father deliver me from those that their heart is not right with the goodness of god in my life, separate us now

Father, separate me from those who commits sin as they are drinking water

Father, separate me from those whose life is creating ice water to my life in Jesus name.

The fire of accomplishment father release it to my life in Jesus name.

Father, separate from every lukewarm people

Father separates me from the carrier of the spirit of hypocrisy

Song:
Ologun l'oluwa jagunjagun ni oruko re ologun l'oluwa...

PRAYERS:
Every battle that wants to scatter my life father, scatter them now

Every battle that wants to ridicule the glory of god upon my life be swallowed now.

Every battle of stagnancy be swallowed now

Every battle challenging the power of my god father waste them now.

Father deliver me from the word of the enemy woaring like a lion

Father deliver me from parental mistakes that want to repeat itself in my life.

Father deliver me from the covenants that i enter myself

Father deliver me from the covenant of ungodly counsel that has made me to enter into sin

Father deliver me from window enemy that my life is the camera that he watches

Father open my eyes spiritually and physically and deliver me from disobedience spirit

''If you are not spiritually built you cannot harvest spiritually'' - Pastor.Taiwo Olaoye

Father built up my spiritual eye in Jesus name.

Empower me and let me harvest o lord as i seek your face in this forth coming forty days fasting

Power to harvest without struggle, father give unto me

Power to pray and faint not father give unto me

A blessing that add no sorrow father put it in my life now.

Power to climb like eagle, father gives unto me

Non diminishing power give it to me now in Jesus name.

Transformation within twenty-four, father release it to my life

Psalm.36:8 My father, satisfy me with the abundance fatness of your house

Lord, let me give birth to newness in Jesus name

Every covenant of sexual intercourse, father destroy them now.

Every spiritual husband and wife, father separate us now

Every covenant of death over any one be cancelled


The decree of multiplication and increase enter my life now
23-09-2016 VIGIL THEME: WHO IS GOD TO YOU? 23-09-2016 VIGIL THEME: WHO IS GOD TO YOU? Reviewed by Unknown on 20:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.