90 Days Fasting and Prayer 31-03-17; Be Not Conform But Be Transform


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Opening Prayer:

Lord, thank you because you are a faithful God

God, you can never change, lord every mistake that have made in the month of March, let me not cross over with it into the month of April

Lord, let your purpose for my life in 2017 let it be establish

Lord as these month come to end, give me a new beginning, every ungodly counsel wash me with the blood of Jesus and deliver me

God tonight, give me an understanding of your word

Lord, let your word transform me tonight

Topic: Be Not Conform But Be Transform
Text: Exodus 2:1-12

It is very important of you to have a mindset that you are not of this world

How Can One Be Transform?

·         Something needs to die in you, as long as the old personality is still in you, new personality cannot manifest.  Until when your heart is renewed, you will be fighting your creature, when your mind is renewed, then you will be able to prove whether the preaching you are hearing is good or not.
Until when you renew your mind about understanding the way of the lord you cannot experience God, you are where you are because you believe the system of the world.

How Your Mind Can Be Renewed

Phi 4:7-8 - Until when you understand the ways of the lord, you cannot have peace

Prayer:
Lord, I don’t want to carry what is not mine, I want to lean on you, I want you to renew my mind

Lord come and renew my heart, help me these hour to begin to do what is acceptable of the lord


90 Days Fasting and Prayer 31-03-17; Be Not Conform But Be Transform 90 Days Fasting and Prayer 31-03-17; Be Not Conform But Be Transform Reviewed by Unknown on 04:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.