40 Days Prayer and Fasting - Day6

Open your mouth and thank God now

God deliver me from spiritual blindnessness

Father breathe your light upon my life and destroy every darkness troubling my life

Every darkness ruling over my life, Jesus the light of the world destroy you now move out of my way

Every darkness in the foundation that gave birth to me father spread your light to it

Every evil mantle in my life i reject it, terminate it oh Lord

Father discharge whoever is in charge of the programme of my life, and take over my life

Every veil of ignorance in my father’s house be consume by fire

Every veil of ignorance in my mother’s house be consume by fire

Every veil of ignorance where am living Holy Ghost and fire destroy it

Every veil of ignorance concerning the generation of my father and mother, Holy Ghost and fire reveal it now

,
Every veil of ignorance concerning the environment am staying fire consume it now

Every veil of ignorance concerning my choice career holy ghost and fire consume

Every evil pattern from the foundation of my parent waiting to repeat itself in my life i separate myself

Every ancient garment covering my garment of glory be consume by fire

Every evil pattern life that is making my parents to follow that pattern i separate myself in the name of Jesus

Every evil educational pattern in my father’s house, father destroy it now

Every evil marital life waiting to manifest in my life break it now

God of mercy and compassion purge every old laden

Song:
Wole wa /3x
Emi olorun wo inu aye mi oo
Wole waa....

Holy Spirit of God visit me now


Thank God for tonight's ministration.
40 Days Prayer and Fasting - Day6 40 Days Prayer and Fasting - Day6 Reviewed by Unknown on 13:24 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.