40 Days Prayer and Fasting Vigil 10-11-2016 (Prayer;Master Key)

Ministering: - Pastor. Wale

Father, visit me with your awesome power tonight.

Song:
Holy Spirit move in now
Make my life whole again
Spirit move over me...

Father, break every ancient yoke in my life now.
 Song:
Holy Spirit do your own thing now
Do your own thing now...

Father, visit me with your mercy this night.

Shout Holy Ghost fire seven times...stand upright and pray

Song:
Pade l'ona iyanu oluwa.../3x
Maje nwalasan so mi d'alayo l'oni /3x
Pade l'ona iyanu oluwa...


Father, meet me in a miraculous way tonight.

Every king Uzziah that is remaining in my family die now.

Every foundational problem that is troubling my life debarring my progress die by fire.

Holy Ghost arrest, arresters.

Holy Ghost arrest the arrester of my life.

Every power standing between me and my promise land die by fire.

Every pot of unproductivity that foundation has placed on my head break by fire.

Call Jesus 7 times…and pray like this;

Every problem that has become land lord and land lady in my life die by fire.

My father every grave where my possession and destiny are buried come forth by fire.

Every power that has exchanged my joy for sorrow die by fire.

Every roaring lion against my life, business and family the lion tribe of Judah roar against them.

My father every power that has exchanged my health for sickness and diseases die by fire.

My father use your mighty hand of fire to pull me out of this present situation.

My father use the chariot of fire to lift me to my next level of breakthrough.

Ministering:- Pastor Taiwo

Theme: Prayer is the master key
Text: - Gen.1:1-2; Rom 13:12

What can destroy the works of darkness is the armory of light - Ephe.6:10-18

Father deliver me from the works of flesh.

Father compel me to say the truth.

Every friendship with the world, father separate us.

Jehovah shalom make my life your dwelling place.

My father forgive my unbelieve, i believe you.

Lord i believe you are my Lord and my personal savior save me from this world.

Father let your word work for me.

Father give me the spirit of supplication.

This little of mine am gonna let it shine.

My father my glory must shine.

Anybody projecting death to me back to sender.

Any altar they have taken my matter to Holy Ghost fire expose them.

Any spiritual wicked man with my matter fall down and die.

Every priest of my father’s house i bind you in the name of Jesus.

Every power that they are using to trouble my life i bind you.

Every strong man troubling my life i bind you.

The power of the enemy of my life i set you on fire.

Song:
Send down fire holy ghost fire send down fire again Holy Ghost fire...

Prayer:
Any power that does want my life to be established die in name Jesus.

Every power struggling with the goodness of my life die.

Every strong pursuer of my destiny die.

Every tongue risen against me receive sudden death.

Every hand of stoppage in my life be destroyed now.

Every power that want to kill the fire of my glory be swallowed by fire.

Every conspiracy against my be destroyed.

Every power struggling with my birth right die.

Song:
Me i no go suffer
I no go beg for bread
God of miracle
Na my papa ooo

Song:
The lord that answer by fire
He will be my god

Song:
Victory.../3x
Halleluyah.../3x
Jesus conquered the devil march am march am

Anybody struggling with your birth right Holy Ghost arrest them and bury them

Song:
Power from above there is power from above /3x
I believe, i receives there is power from above

I cannot fast in vain; my testimony is sure for God is merciful and faithful

Song:
Forever o lord
The word is settled in heaven it is settled

Song:
Alade ogo o /2x
O gbe ogo kari ogo oo
Alade ogo maa wole

Song:
Kini ma fi san ore re baba
Kini ma fi san ore emi mimo o
Kiki da ope l'oye oo

Song:
Eyin naa sa l’olorun /3x
Ayeraye oba a'todun modun
Ayeraye oba a'tosu mo'sun
Eyin naa sa l'olorun

Song:
Who have the final say?
Jehovah has the final say
He makes a way where there is no way

Jehovah has the final say.
40 Days Prayer and Fasting Vigil 10-11-2016 (Prayer;Master Key) 40 Days Prayer and Fasting Vigil 10-11-2016 (Prayer;Master Key) Reviewed by Unknown on 19:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.