40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 02-11-2016 - 05-11-2016

Join and connect with us using links below ; 




02-11-16
Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo
Text: - Matt.10:36-40; Matt.16:24

Prayer:
Lord, among those who will testify today make me one

Father, break me am ready to deny everything for you; help me

Father, i press on and i will carry my cross

Father, i have covenanted to follow you all the days of my life

Ministering: Pastor.Wale

Song:
Baye fe baye koo
Jesu yio fara han...


Song:
Ijo le mi o ma jo
Erin le mi o ma rin
Olugbala ti da mi la re
Halleluyah


Song:
Lifted i am lifted
I am lifted by the lord
Above sin and sorrows
Into the presence of the lord


Song:
Am going higher yes i am
Am going higher today2x
Going with Jesus to stay


Song:
Am going above the shadows
Into the presence of god

Into the presence of Jesus
Am going higher today.

Prayer:
Father let your word be verified in my life.

Father every proud tower in my front and at my back bring them down oh lord.


--------------------------------->>>        <<<-----------------------------------------

03-11-16
Song:
Send down fire
The Holy Ghost fire
Send down fire again
The Holy Ghost fire

Prayer:
Father every blood oath that is affecting my life father break them by your blood.

Song:
Mo fa igi le l’oruko Jesus 3x
Ako si le Satani la ye mi

Prayer:
Father every evil writing of the enemy upon my life i cancel it in the name of Jesus.

Father every satanic pot of unproductivity in my life brake by fire and thunder.

Every strong man using their power anyhow over my life and family lord render them useless and destroy them.

Everyone in a big position in my family and they are using their position to cheat me, father take away that position from them.

Father let my miracle this month be visible to.

Every of my father and mother house battle father bring an end to it.

Every witchcraft they are using to trouble my life. Father waste them.

Every battle that wants to take me back to the land of bondage father put an end to it.

Father place embargo on every enemy of my father’s house.

Lord arise for me and put an end to every battle from my fathers house.

Every hand pulling my life back wither.

Every evil eye monitoring my goodness go blind.

Every tongue speaking evil of me go dumb now.

Every evil leg going from one place to another to destroy my life go cripple.

Every heart thinking evil of me father take away their peace.

Lord every household wickedness of my put an end to it now.

Father do a thing in my life that my enemies will know that you are a true god.

Every stubborn battle father in your mercy waste them.

My father every battle that wants to turn itself lord in my life. Bring an end to it.

Father, wash me clean from every covenant between me and my father’s house; wash me clean o Lord.

Father anybody am moving with that their life smells father separate us.

Father let your be establish in my life forever.

Every enemy of our children father back to sender.

Father give me the power that the enemy cannot challenge.

Father give me a leap year testimony.

Let’s begin to thank the lord.


--------------------------------->>>        <<<-----------------------------------------

04-11-16
Ministering: Pastor. Wale
Song:
I am tired of valley /3x
Take me from the valley
Set my feet on the solid rock...

Father, after this forty days plant my feet on the solid rock/higher ground

Song:
Gbemi  soke, gbemi dide
Ki n ga ju aye loo
Ogo aye mi jeko yo jade
Fami lowo s'oke ki nga ju
Aye fami lowo s'oke mama je ko peee...

Prayer:
Father, from today let the glory of my life begin to shine more than before.

Father the level i am before i am not satisfied, lift me up now.

Song:
I will exalt you lord for thou hast lifted me above my enemies your banner over me is love.

Text: - Phil.2:9; James 4:10

Prayer:
Father you are the lifter of my heart lift me up from today.

Father, anyone who has taken bribe to curse me disgrace them and disappoint them.

Every glory of my life that has been turn to rags let fire consume them.

Ministering: Pastor.Taiwo

Prayer:
Lord, from this second make my enemy my footstool.

Father, break me and remold me.

Father, make this forty days fasting and prayer period a turning point for me.

Father, bring me back to the right track; i want to fulfill your purpose.

--------------------------------->>>        <<<-----------------------------------------

05-11-16
Ministering:- Pastor. Wale

Theme: Beware Of Tradition
Text:-Matthew 15:1-10; Col.2:8, 22

Prayer:
Every problem that tradition has brought into my life father let them be destroy by fire.

Every constitution that is holding me captive be destroyed by fire.

Every law and traditions/constitutions of the land scatter by fire.

Every satanic elders in council against my success be destroyed by fire.

Ministering: - Pastor.Taiwo

Father, in your mercy reveal my identity and purpose to me.

You that spirit of fear from today my life is not yours but for the lord Jesus out from life now.


The doors of my purpose in life open now.
40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 02-11-2016 - 05-11-2016 40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 02-11-2016 - 05-11-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 02:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.