40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 31-10-2016 - 01-11-2016

Join and connect with us using links below ; 




TEXT: - Mark 2:1-12
THEME: - BREAKING THE HARD PART

My father, tonight increase my faith in Jesus name.

Jesus thou son of David have mercy on me tonight Jesus name.

Lord, that thing in my life that is making people to mock me put an end to it tonight Jesus name.

Father, every evil words and reproach that have been said concerning me Lord answer them Jesus name.


Father, i know that there is room for me in your house; i receive my leap year miracle now Jesus name.

Father, i am not just fasting in this forty days do that which you alone can do in my life Jesus name.



DATE: 1ST November, 2016
MINISTERING: PASTOR.PHILIP
THEME: WHEN MERCY SPEAKS
TEXT: - JOHN 5:1-11; ROM. 9:15-16

O lord, any wicked man or woman who doesn't want me to break through let them go down Jesus name.
Lord, let your mercy locate my life now Jesus name.
Father, everything that has held me down that i can not lift up my head tonight single me out Jesus name.

Ministering:  Pastor. Taiwo

God of eleventh hour miracle, i know i have overstayed it is time let me have my (2016) leap year miracle Jesus name.
Father, i receive that beautiful testimony you have set for me in 2016 Jesus name.


40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 31-10-2016 - 01-11-2016 40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 31-10-2016 - 01-11-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 03:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.