40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 20-10-2016 - 30-10-2016

20-10-16

I will not end this year with my head bow and hands bow

Every battle Egypt waiting for me at the end of the year, you will not cross with me

I will not celebrate the 8th year of win ministry in tears

I will fulfill my days. I and my children are for signs and wonders

Every wicked person that says there will be lost in my camp its shall not stand

Anybody born of any woman that says that its shall not be well with my life. Father send a higher word

I will not mourn this year and many years to come. And i shall not be mourn

The sorrow that hides itself at the end of cross over i destroy you


The edge of fire that surrounds the children of god. Surround me and my children this

The joy that appears towards the end o the year. Appear in my life now

The mercy of the end of the year. Appear now in my life

The blessing of the end of the for children of God. Father let appear in my life

Every negative thought of the enemy over my life father turn it to testimony for me

Father give me my testimony for the tenth month. Its shall no pass me by

Father gives me my October testimony

Father in these recession time. Father i will not know end this year begging

The door of 2016 blessing open for me now

Father your wall of fire let it be evident in my life

The goodness that sort out for one. Without one sorting for it. Father let it sort for me now

The pure miracle that has the hands of god alone. Appear unto me now

Song:
Lalee ojo kan osoro jabesi dayo lalee oni oo oluwa soro mo dayo

My father in your mercy gives me my October testimony

Every battle that i have under estimated that is troubling my life an end come unto you now in Jesus name.

Any where my photograph or image is being run incantation lord, strike them dead

Song:
Evil arrow
Go back to your sender..

Holy fire...

21-10-16
Father i want to have an encounter

Song:
Do something new in my life o lord /3x....

Let your prophet speak directly to the issues of my life tonight

Every strong pursuer of my life, tonight mark your end

Anybody sitting on my sit of glory, father unseat them

Father like the sun let my glory shine o lord

Strength from above be released upon the man of God

Every enemy of win ministry and member father strike them down

                 -----------------------------------

Thank and appreciate God

Song:
Oba ta o rii tan ri ise owo re osoba re re oo

You are worthy o lord, invisible god the miracle worker you are worthy o lord

Lord, let my time and seasons not pass me by

Lord, teach me how to touch your heart lord

Text: - Gen. 6:5-6

Lord, do not make me meat for the wicked one

Lord, let my head not answer to the wickedness of wicked

Every battles of hindrance that see good thing and hinders it father destroy them by fire

Every power or person seeing the glory and evidence of God in my life and are not happy father, bury them alive

Father, i need your fire for we are living in the wicked world

Lord, use my life as an expression of your wonders that when the enemy sees they'll go and hang themselves

Every battle that wants to pull me down the way you have done to my parent, my life is not your candidate

Before the end of 2016 Lord, give me a leap year testimony

Every battle of retrogression and backwardness die in the name of Jesus

Lord, let me find grace in this forty days fasting and prayer period

I refuse to live the life of my parent Lord, let me find your grace

Every carrier of filthy spirit father send them far from my life Lord; add to my life those that have anointing of the Holy Ghost

Thank god for tonight prayer

22-10-16
Praise
Almighty God
The unlimited power

Father, in the presence of my enemies

Shout the name of Jesus one time, say father give me an overflowing anointing in the presence of my enemies

Every places the enemies says i will not possess, tonight i declare a war Lord possess it for me

Father i want to possess my possession, my father let the land of my possession appear now

The battles that find it difficult to conquer me that want to penetrate my children i bury you now

Every unmovable forces of darkness & impossibilities in my life father destroy it tonight

Anybody projecting evil for me and my family Holy Ghost fire destroy them now

Every projection of wickedness towards me and my family back to sender

O ye land hear the word of god as you did for Moses every wicked one walking on you who refuse to yield to voice of lord upon my life open and swallow them up

Wind every wicked person who refused to acknowledge the Lord Jesus consume them

O water swallow every wicked that refused to acknowledge God in my life

Plagues of Egypt descend upon my wicked enemies

Flood of life locate the wicked one of my life

Bush, forest of life locate the wicked one of my life

Song:
Ide mi ja a
Ide mi ma jaa oo
Halleluyah mo dele ayo...

Lord, give my enemies 2016 surprise and give me a leap year miracle

Every reproach of my enemy give testimony in return

Song:
Bonti sise re boo
Baba se lase pe
Bonti sise rebo layemi
Baba se lase pee

Every power that want to quench my spiritual fire father, kill them and waste them

Holy Ghost fire

Let my glory come forth

Father am many that says your name Jesus is disturbing them before the end of this year let ground open and swallow them

As many as says they don't want to see my face before the end of this year bury them alive

As many are not happy with the testimony you have given Lord smite them with the plagues of Egypt

As many are happy seeing the children of God in sorrow father open the book of remembrance and destroy them

Father give me a leap year testimony that will shake the whole world

23-10-16
Song:
Father, to you oo
Be all the glory
Be all the honour
Be all glory
And adoration forever more

O Lord, let my voice not be sewer in the ears of helper

Those who change the sweet voice
 To an harsh irritating voice my father consume them with your fire

John 12:1-10
My testimonies would not be destroy in Jesus name

Every power that wants to destroy my testimony is destroyed

1Chro. 13:14
Father, i am available for anything that you'll need me for lord, where ever you are rejected lord here i am use me 

1Chro. 15:18; story line of Obed-Edom (God lifted up a nobody)

Father, for any of your work use me

The Lord lift from the dunghill, lift me to my position you destine for me

Lord, you are the lifter of head establish me in your word father, lift me high now

Any battle that says i will not sit on my seat of glory; i bury you in the name of Jesus

Every household enemy that want to unseat me on the seat of glory that god has placed me, let the earth open and consume them

Every wicked battle in the church of god that does not want me to be established in the church of god father deal with them now

Every battle that want to turn the city of refuge into demonic place father destroy them

Isaiah 33:1; every negative messenger/spoilers that want to deny/spoil me of my miracles in presence of my helper father deny/spoil them

Every battle that says i will be defendless be destroyed by fire

Song:
Agbara /4x
Agbara ti kole di bajee
Agbara mbe tin sise iyanu

Song:
Alagbara l'olorun wa
Agbara /3x
Abgara yi po o
Agbara..

Holy Ghost fire...

Send down fire holy ghost fire
Send down fire again
Holy Ghost fire...

You are the reason why we are singing Jehovah you are the most high god

Eyin saa lawi mayehun
Eyin saa lalewi lese

2Cor. 10:1-5

Lord, liberate the northern part of Nigeria for us and show us mercy


25-10-16
Lord do not leave me alone; visit me and do not pass me by tonight

Lord, answer me in your mercy

John 9:39-41

Holy Spirit be a guide to me; every area of my life that the enemy is using to access my life, father expose them

Father i am the blind search me lord my life need your meditation and healing

Father you must do something that has not be done before in my life in this leap year

Song:
Do something new in my life.../4x
O lord...
I cannot do without you
O Lord...

Lord of leaping year do something new in my life this year

Song:
Seun titun laye mi jesu /3x
Gbogbo aye l'osati momi mo o...

Lord i know this is my year, give me my leap year testimony

The Lord the planner of my destiny let nothing obstruct your plan for me this year

Father frustrates and destroy every plan of man for my life this year

Father glorify yourself in my life this year

Song:
See arare
Logo oo
See arare
Logo oo
Oluwa..

Thank god for answered prayers

Pray for the peace of Nigeria

Lord remove devourers from Nigeria

Remember someone in your prayer now (pray for salvation)

Father, let the next face for win ministry manifest

Lord let your Holy Ghost liberate my mother's house and father’s house

Father the glory of WIN ministry that has come lord let me not be found wanting

26-10-16
Luke 15:1-14

I have come to you like the prodigal son, god i need your mercy

Father, break me and remold me give me heart of flesh that would reference you

Where i thought i know and i can do it;
Father i have seen my foolishness, have mercy and help me now

Father from tonight the whole of my heart is for you come and lead, direct me

Father i need you as my wisdom for i know nothing

Lord, i need wisdom give me wisdom

He touch /2x
I know what joy has filled my soul
Something happen and i know
He touch and makes me whole...

Song:
Fowo to mi jesu
Fowo tomi o baba
Maje nwa bakan naa moo
Fowo too mi o baba..

Lord i need your touch of favour, father touch me with your hand of favour now

27-10-16
Song:
Open the floodgates…

[chorus]
Baba, we’re in your presence, let it rain
Your rain, let it fall on me
We’re in your presence, let it rain
Oh, your rain, let it fall on me (x2)

[verse]
Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause your rain, to fall on me (x2)

Baba o, baba o /2x

Yeah /2x

Ministering: Pastor. Philip from Anambra State.
Text: - Gen.32:17-32 Gen.25:19-26
Theme: battle for destiny

Father, show me your mercy tonight

Father, remember me today

Father, everything that is wrong in my life correct it tonight

Father, where my glory is buried let your power bring it out

Song:
Ogo iyin f'oluwa
Ee ogo iyin..
Mase je ko baje
Mase je ko daru
Ee oluwa e ogo iyin...

Lay your hands on your head and pray
Where ever my glory is hidden lord let it begin to manifest

Father any manipulator of my destiny, let them die

Anybody that has made himself a pharaoh to WIN ministry, let them be drown in the red sea

Song:
Gbemisoke gbemi dide
Familowo soke kin ga ju aye loo
Ogo aye mi jeko yoo jade
Fami lowo s'oke mama jeko pee

Father, let your sun of glory rise upon me now with joy and testimony

Every places of death that journeyed with me in life let it be far from me and extinct

My father every seat that are not supposed to be in my life father remove their seats now

Anybody that is not a genuine member of WIN ministry that is here to distract member father, send them out and unseat them

Father unseat those things that are not part of your purpose for my life and destiny

Every sly that is in my life disturbing your purpose for my life father evacuate them by fire

Father purge me from every foundational family (hereditary) curses

28-10-16
Ministering: Pastor. Philip from Anambra State.

Text: - Luke 18:18-30

Song:
 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights i’m gaining every day;
Still praying as i onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

            Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than i have found,
  Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.


My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

            Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than i have found,
  Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

Pray that god should help you and lift you up now

Father amend my life that it may be a product of your love

Father unseat those things that are not part of your purpose for my life and destiny

Father make my life to shine, make my life a testimony

Ministering: Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye 

Father Lord before the end of these forty days, open my eyes to see those things my life is lacking

The places that are not suppose to be in my life that are still in my life father remove them tonight

Every presence that is denying me my miracles father, send them out

Father, deliver me from the way of the world and let me live according to the lifestyle of your word

30-10-16
Sunday school
What does mean to worship god in spirit and in truth

Song:
F'adura ponmile
Bo tise gbo adura hanna
F'adura ponmile

God i have come to you this morning, let me acceptable in your presence

Theme
The principle of the kingdom and the principle of the world

What is older than the world? Answer: God
And after God is the word

Lord let me not use my world lifestyle to destroy my heavenly race

Song:
Goodbye world, i stay no longer with you
Goodbye pleasures of sin, i stay no longer with you
I've made up my mind to go god's way the rest of my life
I've made up my mind to go god's way the rest of my life

Song:
Mo ti nroba mi o ri iru jesu yii ri
Ko yi po pada o joba tit aye

Song:
E bami rababa rababa f'oba ogo oba atarere kari ayee..

Song:
Only you will i praise /2x
I have no other God..

Song:
Temi o ni soro see l'odo re baba

F'igba yemi olorun f'igba yemi
Mo fiu gbogbo okan mi sunmo oo
Owuro mi, osan mi , ale mi oo
Tire ni Oluwa

Gen.26:22
There is different between land of glory and land of rest, you get to your land of rest first before land of glory would come.

Father, make room for me in this land, Nigeria

Every occupier of my room my father remove them now

Song:
Mi o moo jesu oyingbo
Mi o moo jesu agege
Jesu ti mo moo l'apata ayeraye

Song:
F'anu re see
Gbogbo kose see l'aye mi
F'anu re see oo...

Holy Ghost fire..

Is not by might
By my spirit says the Lord
This mountain must be removed...in Jesus name

Halleluyah lord god omnipotent reigneth
Halleleuyah praise the lord...

Amen.. Amen
Blessing and glory with thanks given and honour

He's all over me he's moving me around the Holy Ghost power is moving me around

Whatever jealousy from my father or mother's house has done in my life, father remember me today and set me free


40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 20-10-2016 - 30-10-2016 40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 20-10-2016 - 30-10-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 12:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.